Adding an exfoliant and mask to your routine can be very beneficial to achieve a healthy skin.
Exfoliating weekly can clean and purify clogged pores, sloughs away dead skin and encourages new, fresh cell turnover, help skincare products penetrate deeper, boost circulation and even skin tone.
While applying a mask weekly can help trap the moisture and ingredient in the skin and creates a film that helps to either hydrate, moisturize or exfoliate the skin allowing ingredients to penetrate better into your skin in a short amount of time.
Hydrating Weekly Routine
The hydrating kit includes a scrub and a mask to deeply purify and hydrate the skin.
FY tip from the team:
- Scrub: 2/3 times per week
- Mask: 1 a week
- For those with skin types prone to redness and irritation, you should only exfoliate once or twice a week.
- For prone to blemishes and clogged pores, exfoliation should be the main focus of your routine.
- WILD ROSE PETALS | Radiating Face PolishEXFOLIATING, SMOOTHING, HYDRATING, RADIANCE$26.00
50 g / 1.8 oz
- ROSE GEL & MULBERRY | Hydrating Face MaskHYDRATING, SOOTHING, PLUMPING$56.00
100 g / 3.5 oz