After cleansing and toning, tap a few drops of facial oil onto your skin. This will help the Facial Roller glide over the skin with ease, while the roller will help the facial oil absorb better, increasing its benefits.
Store your face roller in the fridge for a cooling, indulgent, at-home treatment -especially for eye area, rejuvenate your skin complexion.
Use in the morning for gentle wake-up treat.
For larger parts of the face (jaws, cheekbones, forehead)
For under eye area, the top of the eye area and around the nose & mouth
Soap Story tip:
Use the roller over a sheet mask, which will help soak all the essence into your skin for better results.
1. Use the sheet mask of your choice and place onto your face
2. Start rolling on your neck, starting at the bottom of your neck, rolling towards your chin
3. Move up towards your face. Start from the jaw line, upward to outward and repeat moves all the way up to your for forehead
4. Repeat movements 10 times on each area
5. Repeat for about 2 minutes with the sheet mask on, to let your skin soak in all of the product.
6. Leave it on your face for the rest of the time needed (20-30 min)
7.Finally take off the mask and massage the rest of treatment with your fingers for a last penetration.
Hint: Switch from the large roller to the small roller, depending on the part of the face you're working on.